CrazyBoards.org

Cops... Bad Boy Bad Boy,

I was in the city, there was a detour, I made a K turn, OK. As I was completing the turn this other car just lays on the horn at me. Yicks, I give him the old two fingers pointing at my eyes, as if saying" what can't you see I am making a K turn, must you blow on the horn?" As I proceed the guy, who looks like a big guy.

is on my arse for a few blocks, then at the light he pulls right next to me rolls the window down and starts yelling.

OK.. I am already like worried....., and upset. After a few words, I see he has a uniform on, but he has not ID'ed himself as a cop. I am saying I did nothing wrong and he says well how about if I mail you a summons and we can talk about it in court. I say just forget about it.....he replies OH THAT WHAT I THOUGHT. The light changes and he speeds off.

SO GUESS WHAT. Another cop comes looking for me today, gives me a summons for careless driving.

hmmmmmmmmm. So now he says da other cop will come and talk to me, at which point I can say I'm sorry,

didn't know he was a cop, and was upset that someone was pulling next to me and he will not hand in the ticket. Or go to court, if the off duty cop wants to be that way..........

Gezzzzzzzz I can't believe this.

Needless to say .......... I am upset.

Dustyjr :ermm:

Asshole.

I'd let him come and you do all the apologizing.. but without admitting fault. Re-hash the situation, get him to admit to his inappropriate actions, and videotape the entire conversation.

Then, if he tries to push the issue with you in court anyway; not only would you win, but he'd get disciplinary action.

Otherwise, it's his word against yours.. and he's a cop.

Of course.. if he just lets it go, I'd do the same. No need to get the force pissed off with you if you don't have to.

Asshole.

I'd let him come and you do all the apologizing.. but without admitting fault. Re-hash the situation, get him to admit to his inappropriate actions, and videotape the entire conversation.

Then, if he tries to push the issue with you in court anyway; not only would you win, but he'd get disciplinary action.

Otherwise, it's his word against yours.. and he's a cop.

Of course.. if he just lets it go, I'd do the same. No need to get the force pissed off with you if you don't have to.

I called the station up, talked it out, and explained I didn't know he was a cop, and was upset that he pulled next to me, and went off, I said ok I was wrong if I had blocked his lane

and he seemed happy, ;) . He dropped the complaint. It was only a darn complaint that he was going to take to court to press charges for careless driving as a private dude.

I mean, like wow,ya, this is someone who carries a gun in real life. I am going to call the court to make sure I don't have to appear, in case he is setting me up for failure to appear.

Now is that GAD,er what.

Dusty

Archived