CrazyBoards.org

Vistaril is it making me mean?

Hi, I was just wondering if Vistaril was making me really mean? It was given to me by my gp to "tide" me over until the psydoc can see me. I have been diagnosed with OCD, major depression and anxiety. But due to seminars and week long vacations my appointment with the psychiatrist has been moved up on 5 different occasions. I go see him on the 24 but I am so scared to answer the phone in case they want to cancel on me again. This has been going on since the beginning of August. Anyway I told my gp about it so he put me on vistaril 25mg 3x a day. I have been taking it since thursday. And I am increasing just going apeshit over bullshit. I have 3 kids so I'm stressed anyway but really I know I'm just getting carried away. So I was just wondering could it be the med?

Thanks

Shannon

I've been taking Vistaril for a while, and I never made a correlation like that--I have three kids, too--know what you mean.

Originally pdoc used it to replace allergy night dose that had a stimulant. I still take it at night. Not sure if med helps me sleep or being able to breath helps the most.

Archived