CrazyBoards.org

Trileptal - generic

Guest Guest_JustMe_*

FYI - our pharmacist said that a generic form of Trileptal is due out any day now. She is going to try to order it for our next prescription refill. God knows we can all use a financial break on these meds.

• 2 months later...
Guest Candace

FYI - our pharmacist said that a generic form of Trileptal is due out any day now. She is going to try to order it for our next prescription refill. God knows we can all use a financial break on these meds.

My insurance changed now and trileptal will be alot more, but the generic is cheaper my dr. wants me to stay on trileptal but all the pharmacys I have called said that the generic brand is the exact same

Guest Candace

My insurance changed now and trileptal will be alot more, but the generic is cheaper my dr. wants me to stay on trileptal but all the pharmacys I have called said that the generic brand is the exact same thing, my dr. is saying there is a chance I could have a seizure by switching. How did you do by switching to the generic?

Archived