CrazyBoards.org

day-to-day living getting harder

for the last 3 months or more, i have gotten to the point many times where i felt like i was going to have a nervous breakdown.

i am constantly fatigued. i feel physically ill all the time.

when a lot is going on, i become detached and cannot deal with the situation. i become overwhelmed very easily and everything just becomes noise.

i just get almost hysterical (keeping it to myself.)

i feel like the pressure from my sinuses is pressing against my brain, like it is getting squeezed by a rubber band.

xanax mostly helps. its just that even feeling like that briefly takes a lot out of me.

i feel like i am on edge all the time. i can see any movement out of the corner of my eyes and that adds paranoia because i am thinking it is probably a horrible thing and that i am really crazy.

the damn internist asked if anyone had diagnosed me with paranoid schizophrenia. now that is in my head. i think she said that because she asked me if i thought i was paranoid about taking meds because i was always questioning them. i said yes, but more in the sense that "yea, i am damn paranoid about side effects and how i am going to feel." she thought paranoid like i thought someone was trying to poison me or control my mind. stupid doctors. is there something i don't know?

oh, when i was freaking out one time, i called my pnurse for an aap. she said no, but will find out if something else will help. (which i understand because aaps do mess me up.) she prescribed me lyrica (21 free days), and it calmed me considerably, with short panic moments still present, but not much). and now my insurance company will not approve them because the reason is not congruent to what they prescribe them for.

anyway, just feeling like a mess. pnurse wants me to go off wellbutrin, but i am just not strong enough for that. and it gives me lots of anxiety when freaking out about how i am going to feel.

well, hope you absorbed some of this rant. i really hope to hear from you. going crazy here.

thank you,

kathy

oh! i upped my lithium 300 mgs 2 weeks before labor day. hmmmmm..... now at 1200.

for the last 3 months or more, i have gotten to the point many times where i felt like i was going to have a nervous breakdown.

i am constantly fatigued. i feel physically ill all the time.

i feel like the pressure from my sinuses is pressing against my brain, like it is getting squeezed by a rubber band.

It's late. I'm tired. So I'm going to ask the obvious question: are you sure that you don't have a chronic sinus infection?

Just because you're crazy don't mean you can't get sick.

Hey, they just put me on lithium too. Stuff's so cheap it's free. I'm very jittery this morning though.

Sorry you're not too good right now. Maybe the extra lithium will help. I don't think paranoid = schizophrenic. I think you have to have real halucinations and delusions. But I don't know.

Oh, and I'm always thinking I have ear infections but I don't. But, I swear, my ears are bugging me now.

you can be paranoid and bp- i am! i think people are following me sometimes and get psychotic in mania or bad depression. that's normal.

yes, just because you're crazy doesn't mean you can't get sick. and why isn't your pnurse seeing you when you need to be seen? for me, that's why i go to a pnurse (i call him my pdoc because he's so good, but anyway), they have time for you, whereas a pdoc will shoo you out.

lyrica will do it. they just have to fight with the insurance co., but i think they'll succeed. lyrica is known for helping with your situation. there's a history of it. my pdoc (old actual doc) was going to put me on lyrica but we upped my SSRI instead.

look at upping the lexapro for anxiety issues.

Archived