CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Velvet Elvis

Everything working now?

The sessions table got screwed up last night for reasons I'm not totally sure of yet. Is everything working now for everyone the way it's supposed to?

if you mean is "is the site actually showing up now," then, why yes... yes it is... ;)

i figured there was just something wrong with my computer. my internet is very tempermental to say the least...

yep, the clock's lost the plot though... i had to manually set daylight savings and it's still wrong by nearly half an hour...

<i like clocks>

yep, the clock's lost the plot though... i had to manually set daylight savings and it's still wrong by nearly half an hour...

<i like clocks>

just quoting it to show... posted at 8.50 but it says 8.24

i'm going batshit b/c my watch stopped

The sessions table got screwed up last night for reasons I'm not totally sure of yet. Is everything working now for everyone the way it's supposed to?

No, the board is all in pieces and many of the functions are not working right. I'm not here very often now, but I don't think it looks right...not really a problem or a life catastrophe. just thought I'd let you know

EDIT: My computer is screwed up, the board looks fine...sorry

Edited by Panz