Will blood levels return to normal after zyprexa?

I am going to get a blood panel done Monday (god I'm anxious about that) for liver function, diabetes, etc. and crazy me is already convinced that I'm going to have high levels of something or be coming down with diabetes. Anyways that's besides the point. I was wondering if you quit these meds (I'm not going to, just wondering) do your levels go back to normal.  Like if I was developing type 2 diabetes and I quit zyprexa, would my problem go away? Or is it something that is permanent. I'm also a little worried about my liver, after years of alcohol abuse and what not, on top of these crazymeds, how much can it take? These fears consume me even though I'm on meds. I know I'm probably being irrational and I know I'm better off on meds then without, but I was just wondering. I couldn't find any info on my own in my drugged state.

I don't know if this will answer you question but this is what happened to me.

A couple of year ago I was hospitalized for command auditory hallucinations. Thier first choice of emergency AP was Zyprexa. It worked well for the voices but made my bloodsugar go up over 400 and it would not come down no matter how much insulin I took. I guess I should mention that I'm a type 1 diabetic and that's why my bloodsugar was being monitered in the first place. As soon as I got out of the hospital I was taken off Zyprexa and put on Risperdal  and every thing went back to normal. Well as normal as it gets for a diabetic. But all of this happened before all the stuff about diabetes and Zyprexa came out. I thought my bloodsugar was high from all the stress of my mental situation. But now I can see the cause was the Zyprexa.

Archived