I posted as raven on CrazyMeds and here on CrazyBoards, but I don't post very much, and it came to my attention while in the IRC chat that some people might confuse me with the much more voluble poster ravenonice.  So minotaur is my new name. 

I'm in my mid-20s, married, a graduate student working on a doctorate in the humanities.  My husband is working on his master's in education.  He is not MI.  I am.  Depression, "mild OCD traits," social anxiety, seasonal affective disorder, suicidal ideation. 

Ever since I moved to the opposite side of the country from my birthplace, I have had no RL friends except my husband whom I brought with me.  I do most of my socializing on the Internet.  I don't post much here because it's hard for me to write -- I associate writing with work, since as a graduate student I'm supposed to crank out the papers left and right.  However, I will be posting my thoughts on Lunesta.  I have posted in the past about Moban and about atypical antipsychotics.

I'm a very boring person and not really worth talking to, but I hope you can forgive me for my shortcomings. 

minotaur,

Everyone is worth talking to. Just some are worth hanging up on! I'm sure you are not boring. I remember you from crazy meds. Glad you are here. I hope you will come back and post. My Pdoc wanted to put me on Lunesta but ins. won't pay for it yet. Let us know how it is.

Sondra  ;)

Archived