IDIOTS!

Guest PinkToo2grrl

Guest PinkToo2grrl

I am SO goddamned tired of working for idiots.  i'm smart, wicked smart, not like a genius, but i got the smarter than your average bear brain requirements met. I am constantly amazed at how fucking stupid everyone around me is!  and i am working for them.  and they get to tell me what to do.  and i have to listen.  and i hate it!

i have GOT to figure out a way to earn a living without having to work for some poor bastard who is dumb as a rock, but just so happens to be NON-MI, and can deal with the shit it takes to create a business, or kisses ass god enough to get put in charge.

I REALLY hate this part of being all MI and fucked up.  i choose the jobs i do because i work for small companies, with flexible schedules, cuz i fuck up with time space orientation,  i need lots of days off because i can't deal.  so i find jobs that are cool with that.  they exist.  i have been lucky.

BUT PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS.  they really are.  it never fails to amaze me.  that's part of why i love this place so much because the level of IQ points on this site alone would seriously screw up the grade curve for several ivy league universities.  gotta luv it.

but those people out there ----->

they make britney spears look like a genius. 

it's just so fucking frustrating that the cretins get to tell me what to do, and then have the NERVE to act all smarty pants about things.

BAH!

rant over ... thanks for tuning in.

I totally know what you mean! It's so annoying, I am considered to be very bright, and was always at the top of my class all through school and all that stuff.  Yet because of my issues, I can't hold a job with much responsibility or anything and I often feel smarter than my superiors.  One of my biggest pet peeves is when we're having a meeting or something, and they're asking me for spelling/grammar tips...I mean, I'm just a lowly employee right?  MI can really suck sometimes ;)

Pink,

I hear ya. My place of employment will let anybody (who sucks their ass) be a mgr. Then they actually employ someone who's brain is totally fried. This girl smoked pot throughout her pregnancy because her mother did it with her and look at her. Duh, you moron. And then mgt. lets people get away with murder. If it was literally, I would have shot down the pothead. So I speak out and end up having bad epidsode and now wait for disabilty. Aint it great?

• 3 weeks later...

Survival baby, whatever it takes to get by. I kept a really low paying job for 5 years because I had 3 day weekends to recover and deal with the rest of life. Small company, lots of flexibility.

Ever feel like you are an adult stuck in kindergarten, fully aware of the childishness around you, but you just can't quite accomplish all the work?

I just remember that it takes idiots to make the rest of us look good.

A.M.

You are SOOOOOO from CT is you say words like "Wicked" as an adjective!!!  (I went to school in CT for 2 years before I dropped out and the word STILL slips out of my mouth from time to time!  Peeps around here {NJ} give me so much shit about it - I couldn't help but Bust ya!)

Guest PinkToo2grrl

You are SOOOOOO from CT is you say words like "Wicked" as an adjective!!!

funny thing is i'm not originally from here (CT), originally from NY, and used to crack on my friends from MA for saying "wicked"  lol, what comes around goes around, and when it does it sure bites you in the ass!

AM, yes, kindergarten, exactly!  And you can't get the work accomplished because you are so busy changing all the diapers around you!

:X

I'm sorry that your work sucks. It is so irritating to have to deal with that crap on a regular basis. Look into starting your own business. Start part-time then when you get up to speed quit the crappy job.

Lilie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i work at a county job and i'm pretty sure that they hire people that don't even have high school dipolmas. it sucks and its hard to get up and come to work. fortunately my boss is compassionate about my mental illness

Archived