CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
lysergia

people who are multiple suck

looking at this subforum, the greatest number of views are when we're all having a row about something (yeah yeah usually started by me i know).

so it's boring here right now, because i don't feel like being very academic. i'm having a shitty day and i want to cheer myself up. so let's start a big honkin argument. mud slinging welcome, bring your own snowballs.

so here's my post:

there is no such thing as MPD you guys are all fakers with too much time on your hands. why don't you all go get a life instead of living it all in your head. people like you suck and take all my hard earned tax dollars to keep taking care of you losers.

;)

*ducks and runs*

-rusty

Heh - Rusty - that was funny...but since I don't agree with you, can we fight about something else?

DG (who LOVES a good fight)

I'm not sure whether you were looking for outside participation but...it's a straw man argument. Not interesting enough of a fight.

i can't really think of an argument.

what about yo mama is so multiple jokes?

c'mon, NullO, surely you have some punchlines hidden up your sleeve? (i know, don't call you Shirley)

*grins* we only invented being multiple for fun. so it really throws us off when our littles are developmentally at the right age and stage because we never read THAT book :/

ummm... *trying to think of something to fight over*

i can't think of anything. but i'll throw a mud ball at your head just for fun. the snow is melting quickly!

*flings mud*

abi

• Like 1

ooh! ooh! i wanna have a "yo mamma is so multiple" fight!

yo mamma is so multiple, if you ask for a cookie, you get a four year old that says "what"?

*groan*

well it's the only thing i could think of at the moment.

-rusty

If you're not excluding "singlets" I'd say the fight is unfair! One against many. ;)

Rusty said:

*Ducks and runs*

That sounds like a nasty combination! Which one of you cleans the deck? :)

Abifae said:

"*grins* we only invented being multiple for fun. so it really throws us off when our littles are developmentally at the right age and stage because we never read THAT book :/"

Which book? Have you reached the point where you have to have "that" talk with the littles? :cussing: OMG, MORE accidental littles!

*Ducks and runs*

could be worse...could be *ducks with runs*

talk about cleaning the poop deck.

multiples shmultiples!

ALL mental interesting-ness is ALL in yer head! What is this bipolar/depressive/schizophrenia/psychotic/erm...can't remember anything else because my totally bogus ADD is distracting me.

Yep, why when I was young, in the wonderful 1950's etc., we just pulled ourselves up by our bootstraps, by cracky! and went to school/work/hell in a handbasket no problem!

You MI people are all just self-centered, self-indulgent whiners.

howzat? It's me fight club debut. be gentle please.

i can't really think of an argument.

what about yo mama is so multiple jokes?

Yo mama got so many people inside her head, she qualifies as her own Tijuana tour bus.

Yo personality so fractured, Bullwinkle and Aesop called - they got a fairy tale just for you ... and that little doggie you try hiding too.

yo mama so multiple, she needs all 87 pairs of shoes she has.

yo so multiple, you gotta supersize your meals to feed everyone.

hmmm...they really don't scan that well.

yo mama's so multiple, she satisfies Warren Jeffs

you're so multiple, the cops busted you for running an unlicensed hotel.

Yo mamma so multiple when she sits on a jury she wonders why the other 11 are there...

I LOVE the jokes!!!

oh..this might piss people off...but i wish i could be multiple and have someone else (preferably a bad-ass who wont get us in jail) a chance to be upfront and deal with crap. meanwhile, i go sleepy.

db

bwah!!!!!

i just woke up and this is the second thread i read... boy am i glad! ;)

you all are so fucking funny. the yo mamma jokes were the BEST. and lily that was a great flame too hehehe :)

you all have my love this morning! i'll be back when i'm awake enough to be funny hehe

-rusty

post-196-1197457527_thumb.jpg