CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
lysergia

people who are multiple suck

We tried to name a favourite muffin today - and listed about nine. We don't have a favourite because we're too multiple. We don't have a favourite colour, either. We have six or eight of them or so. It's impossible to choose just one!

...You know why it's so hard to get out the door on time?  Why?

The kids HIDE STUFF!

...AHHHHHHH!  * Waves hands in frustration*

• Like 1

Yeah... we have that too. Fuzzy is always incredulous at how difficult it is for me to find my stuff on a daily basis. Thankfully we've resolved keys (always on the hook by the door). It's just everything else!

On December 10, 2007 at 10:14 AM, lysergia said:

looking at this subforum, the greatest number of views are when we're all having a row about something (yeah yeah usually started by me i know).

so it's boring here right now, because i don't feel like being very academic. i'm having a shitty day and i want to cheer myself up. so let's start a big honkin argument. mud slinging welcome, bring your own snowballs.

so here's my post:

there is no such thing as MPD you guys are all fakers with too much time on your hands. why don't you all go get a life instead of living it all in your head. people like you suck and take all my hard earned tax dollars to keep taking care of you losers.

;)

*ducks and runs*

-rusty

So um, what if I have DDNOS type one...? 

Then you can suck too! :) If you want to. Some people seem to hate this thread because they think it's insulting. I happen to find it quite helpful to vent my frustrations.

7 hours ago, WinterRosie said:

Then you can suck too! :) If you want to. Some people seem to hate this thread because they think it's insulting. I happen to find it quite helpful to vent my frustrations.

The original intent was to call people who call themselves mpd special snowflakes, and I have not called myself mpd, so, are we venting frustrations against people who have alters or...?

1 hour ago, Solar System said:

The original intent was to call people who call themselves mpd special snowflakes, and I have not called myself mpd, so, are we venting frustrations against people who have alters or...?

No, no no we are just laughing at ourselves because sometimes it helps to laugh. Others stay away from this thread.

Just now, confused said:

No, no no we are just laughing at ourselves because sometimes it helps to laugh. Others stay away from this thread.

oh, goodness, I see, I misinterpret things a bit sometimes,