this is the story of a girl...

..who cried a river and drowned the whole world...

I did the introduction thing on the other site, and as I recall, I was having a shit day. Since, my meds have been changed..on Wellbutrin, just got upped to 400mg a day, and on 200 mg Lamictal, and .5 mg klonopin 3x daily as needed. Today was the first day I took the upped Wellbutrin, and like a moron, i took it at about 3 this afternoon. Hence, I am WIDE ASS AWAKE. I took three klonopin and nothing. Not even slightly sleepy.

I'm diagnosed bipolar 2, BPD, and anxiety. I strongly suspect I'm ADD. And I go to a mental health center, as I'm on Medicaid.

So here I am. Listening to this Better Than Ezra cd for the third time tonight. grrr....fucking insomnia

Hello Ezragirlie:

Welcome!

I have been on Wellbutrin SR for 34 days and I don't think it is working.Uped the dose up to 150mg in the morning and 150mg at night for 3 days nothing yet. If anything feel worse. Go figure. I don't know about the other med.'s, but Wellbutrin kept me awake once three days in a row. That lasted only about two weeks. I believe it goes away.

I just found this site myself. It makes me feel so much better to read things that I'm thinking, and feeling. Hopefully see you around. ;)

debster

Archived