CrazyBoards.org

Someone brought this up awhile ago and I kept meaning to respond it but didn't. How can we women feel sexy when we feel overweight? Well, I'm pretty fortunate right now - have gained weight because of Seroquel but it's only about 12 pounds as opposed to the 30 I gained a year ago. Still, I feel lumpy and icky - I don't look good naked. What Has helped me? Working out. Anything helps - 10 minutes on the treadmill, lifting 5 pound weights. Doing Anything to improve your body. Because that's what you're doing - you're improving. You're getting toner and healthier. And that gives you confidence to be sexy. Men aren't usually attracted to Kate Moss. From my experience, they're more likely to like Marilyn. They like curves. And a guy is going to find a gal who feels confident about her sexiness a lot more attractive than a heroine-thin sexless manikan. Don't concentrate so much on the way you look; concentrate on how you feel and how you can make him feel. That's kind of mish-mash but...

Alcohol...haha. I kid. No, exercise can help because you are doing something positive. Also, good lingerie (sp?). Hide the icky parts, accentuate the good ones. From my experience, men don't care too much if you're chubby as long as they're getting laid. And the more confident you are in your own skin, the better. Men get tired of hearing us bitch about our weight, or having sex with the lights off cuz we're self conscience.

So I say, put on something sexy and don't sweat the rest!

Croix

Archived