CrazyBoards.org

I'm new here.

I stumbled upon these boards yesterday evening and found them to be a refereshing change from other touchy-feely, weirdly restrictive online support forums I've seen. The R&S "Space Madness" quote sealed the deal.

I'm a female in my last (hopefully, although that's what I said last may) semester of college. I'm an English major who plays drums and a little piano (it is very tiny), and I am obsessed with Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Xiu Xiu, Tom Waits, and any and all Jazz.

I'm struggling with PTSD and severe depression, seeing an (awesome!) counselor through UCS, and trying to *not* have to go into the hospital, although that looks increasingly unlikely if things continue on their downward trajectory.

I stumbled upon these boards yesterday evening and found them to be a refereshing change from other touchy-feely, weirdly restrictive online support forums I've seen. The R&S "Space Madness" quote sealed the deal.

What is the R&S "Space Madness". Please do refresh me. :) .

Touchie-feely, lol. Yes, a safe haven world with pillows and rules not to throw them.

Welcome to CB.

;) Dusty

What is the R&S "Space Madness". Please do refresh me. :cussing: .

Touchie-feely, lol. Yes, a safe haven world with pillows and rules not to throw them.

Welcome to CB.

;) Dusty

"Can he resist the temptation to push the button that, even now, beckons him even closer? Will he succumb to the maddening urge to eradicate history? At the MERE...PUSH...of a SINGLE...BUTTON! The beeyootiful SHINY button! The jolly CANDY-LIKE button! Will he hold out, folks? CAN he hold out?"

-that would be the Space Madness reference :)

Hiya SeeMoreGlass.

Good to have you around the board. Post where ever you feel comfortable. I'm in school too and hope I will do well in this semester, too. THough I am far from graduating. Good for you for doing well and congrats on being so close!

Stick around and get the support you need, hopefully we can support you in reaching your goals.

Private Message if you need anything.

;) Luna

Archived