CrazyBoards.org

this is the new girls second attempt

i would like to try this again! hi, my name is hollis. im a 27 yr old mother of 2. my oldest kharma 7 has autism/asperger syndrome, and my youngest angel 4, well he's just a pain in the ass! too smart for my own good! lol! i was raised in germany and speak german and english fluently and am now trying to learn spnish so i can keep up with my fiances family. im a writer and a poet and i dabble in photography as well. it wasnt my idea at first to get medicated to control my manic episodes, as they really fuel a creative fire in me. but having children i felt it wasnt appropriate to go through my stages in front of them (and they could get real bad). my fiance is a musician so really we have a wonderful creative flowin our lives anyway without my mania. my mom tells me im just like my grandmother (she was given electro shock therapy in the 40's) she was bipolar scizaphrenic. when i found out my own diagnosis it really made so much sense as to why we were so close. so uummm, i hope i havent bored anyone to death yet! im a recovered meth addict...been clean 7 yrs. yea me! i do enjoy wine, jazz, creativity, good conversation, sedation, black coffee and cigarettes, dark beer, white chocolates, tattoos, yoo hoos, idle chatter and gossip, being a vegetarian and sleeping on the beach...... just a few of the things that really melt my butter......... i'd appreciate a friend or two or some colorful commentary. im never too far away dolls! ;)

Sedation melts your butter? The post is a bit frantic (although you make perfect sense), so that part jumped out. ;) Anyway, judging by what you bring to the table, I think you're in for colorful conversations here just by the fact you'll be a part of them. I hope you'll find this the supportive and wise environment I feel it to be. What are some observations you'd make regarding society's treatment of the mentally ill in the U.S. compared to Germany? Anything you've experienced and care to share? How are you doing as you post? Welcome,

Spuffy

Welcome Holli nice to meet ya!

Its a good place here,lots of colourful characters...

*Starts pointing at various people ;)

I love that you like to sleep on the beach if I was to do that in my hometown I would kinda be sleeping on a mudbank!!! With no doubt a ton of oil and a shopping cart!!!

I am too like my gran cept I have the added honour ontop of inheriting her crazyness,that I have also got here boobage size!!!(YEAH THANKS FOR THAT GRAN!!!)

I talk about my boobs on here alot I have noticed,so I best shut up now!!!!!

Nice to meet you!!

Holliss, welcome again! Your life sounds very interesting and creative. Please contact any of the mods if you have questions.

And watch out for that Rosie---when she has a few drinks, she takes hers clothes off! ;)

Rose, I'm never gonna let you forget that one......

olga

i am very coloful person, only here the call it chatterboxxing! my mind runs so fast that my mouth and fingers barely have enough time to catch up! im really looking forward to others insight as i live with nonmeders. my kids luv my mania and my fiance worries about it. so were trying to find a nice balance! lol! and i am ready for as much colorful commentation as possible! and thank you so much for welcoming me!!! its quiet different in germany considering the national heath care and still stringint use of mental hospitals, though used predomanetly for those who have had an untreated illness for a long time....many old timers. and its still very traditional (old fashioned) in parts of deutchland, predominantly in my home land of bavaria. demons whispering in ears which give massive headaches and must be dealt with as so..... holy water and whitchhazel and such. i do belive in a holistic teatment first but with my symptomes i knew honey suckle and willow were not going to control the mania.............

Sedation melts your butter? The post is a bit frantic (although you make perfect sense), so that part jumped out. ;) Anyway, judging by what you bring to the table, I think you're in for colorful conversations here just by the fact you'll be a part of them. I hope you'll find this the supportive and wise environment I feel it to be. What are some observations you'd make regarding society's treatment of the mentally ill in the U.S. compared to Germany? Anything you've experienced and care to share? How are you doing as you post? Welcome,

Spuffy

lol! yea my gran gave me insanty, instabitity, and monstrous hips and thighs!!!

she kept her amazing rack all to herself!! yea, i just gotta watch which beach im on and to remember when high tide is!!! lol!! ive got a dozen stories why those 2 things are important!!

its very nice to meet u 2!!

Welcome Holli nice to meet ya!

Its a good place here,lots of colourful characters...

*Starts pointing at various people :)

I love that you like to sleep on the beach if I was to do that in my hometown I would kinda be sleeping on a mudbank!!! With no doubt a ton of oil and a shopping cart!!!

I am too like my gran cept I have the added honour ontop of inheriting her crazyness,that I have also got here boobage size!!!(YEAH THANKS FOR THAT GRAN!!!)

I talk about my boobs on here alot I have noticed,so I best shut up now!!!!!

Nice to meet you!!

thank u so much foir pointing me in the right direction! i really appreciate it!!

Holliss, welcome again! Your life sounds very interesting and creative. Please contact any of the mods if you have questions.

And watch out for that Rosie---when she has a few drinks, she takes hers clothes off! ;)

Rose, I'm never gonna let you forget that one......

olga

• 4 weeks later...

i would like to try this again! hi, my name is hollis. im a 27 yr old mother of 2. my oldest kharma 7 has autism/asperger syndrome, and my youngest angel 4, well he's just a pain in the ass! too smart for my own good! lol! i was raised in germany and speak german and english fluently and am now trying to learn spnish so i can keep up with my fiances family. im a writer and a poet and i dabble in photography as well. it wasnt my idea at first to get medicated to control my manic episodes, as they really fuel a creative fire in me. but having children i felt it wasnt appropriate to go through my stages in front of them (and they could get real bad). my fiance is a musician so really we have a wonderful creative flowin our lives anyway without my mania. my mom tells me im just like my grandmother (she was given electro shock therapy in the 40's) she was bipolar scizaphrenic. when i found out my own diagnosis it really made so much sense as to why we were so close. so uummm, i hope i havent bored anyone to death yet! im a recovered meth addict...been clean 7 yrs. yea me! i do enjoy wine, jazz, creativity, good conversation, sedation, black coffee and cigarettes, dark beer, white chocolates, tattoos, yoo hoos, idle chatter and gossip, being a vegetarian and sleeping on the beach...... just a few of the things that really melt my butter......... i'd appreciate a friend or two or some colorful commentary. im never too far away dolls! ;)

Seems like we are similar in that we are both colorful characters. I have 2 boys: ages 6 and 4. The oldest has autsim/asperger syndrome, so I can relate to what you are going through as a parent. Good luck!

Archived