CrazyBoards.org

Ok well, i ain't feeling very good right now, and i don't know why. I keep trying to think like when i was better. It ain't working too good. I was just wandering why this keeps happening. I am on Lamictal as many of you know, and am on 100mgs. I have heard of people starting to feel better at that dose. I was feeling better but as you know still having a hard time. Yet now, my depression has gotten worse, i have no energy, ain't really enjoying anything, I do have hope that things will get better, but this is so hard. But my reason for this thread is because something my pdoc said. She said to me that i ain't ever going to think quite normal. Now that is all i think about. I am thinking it is has something to do with the lamictal. All i keep telling her is that i just want to be able to work. I am sorry i just get sad thinking about all the things i could be doing and ain't. I don't know what is normal anymore. ;)

I don't know what is normal anymore. ;)

It's one gram-milliequivalent of solute per milliliter of solvent. Even for common salts it gets confusing: where you'd need only half a mole of Epsom salt, an entire mole of table salt would be needed for a liter. So how is that fair?

Normality in people is a different fantasy altogether. Not worth the effort, either.

Edit/p.s.: And that's without factoring in dissociation!

Oh null, your alchemy is correct, but where is your circle? hee hee...

Sorry, little anime humour there.

I've brought up the whole "what is normal and who can truly define 'normal/normality'" question to several pdocs before. Most pdocs just get frustrated and stop talking to me.

Normal is just a word.

Y b nrml?

Truly though I think we all make our own normality. What's normal for me isn't going to be normal to Mr. Jim Dandy down the street. Even what I thought was normal last year isn't normal for me now. I guess that's what I'm trying to write.

Maybe I'm just rambling. Sorry.

one of my pdocs said something similar to me once. he also added 'but normal is boring, so who'd want to be that?' after it.

i've come to love my (medicated) bipolar brain. i might not have the same reactions to things that others do, and i might not think the same way most people do, but it works for me. i'm used to it, and i've never known anything else. so, in a sense, abnormal is normal.

"Normal" people suck. The everyday, unafflicted people suck hard, and many of the afflicted suck just as much. In fact, there are a lot of people who suck regardless of whether they're "normal" or not. So the goal is to not suck like them. I'm in a hospital full of people who suck.

So I think what I'm trying to say is normal sucks and so does everything else, but you can decide not to suck by your own definition if you so choose.

But I'm in a sucky mood so there you go.

Thank you for reply, sorry for you being in a hospital but at least you are getting help. i was thinking about going into one lately, but others told me not to. Anyways i agree that normal sucks and " normal " people suck too sometimes. Nobody is perfect and everybody has issues, it just is hard getting to the point where the issues are keeping you back from living everyday life or even enjoying it a little more.

Archived