CrazyBoards.org

Back From The Brink

hey i'm colin, i'm new here. i'm bipolar.

k

so i just got zyprexa and adivaned down from a pretty sweet trip to crazy town and i was wondering...when you guys find yourselves manic, do you ever think that you just "got it all figured out" and that "figuring it out" (i.e. how the world...works) gives you all kinds empowerment in life?

cuz i was real manic, and i was realllll sure that i was something special.

then all of the sudden i'm depressed again and i just feel like an idiot.

do you ever think that you just "got it all figured out" and that "figuring it out" (i.e. how the world...works) gives you all kinds empowerment in life?

welcome colin!

when you guys find yourselves manic, do you ever think that you just "got it all figured out" and that "figuring it out" (i.e. how the world...works) gives you all kinds empowerment in life?

hell yeah! ;) better yet, it also makes me absolutely certain i'm not mentally ill and meds? i don't need no friggin' meds!

and yeah, you feel mondo stupid afterwards. but that's the nature of the bp beast.

hope you find a lot of support here. it's a cool place with lots of cool people. make yourself at home.

bean

oh how i know how you feel! i even question my my BP diagnosis at times. ny problem is, i dont know when im manic or just not depressed. im not stable enough to tell that difference. then when i do get feelling pretty darn good i get worried that im not just feeling good like normal people but im getting hypo or manic. im not stable enough to tell THAT difference either. i find myself having to take things slow, to not overdo things and to re-think any 'projects' that jump into my ever full of ideas head.

welcome to CB. i hope you find a lot of )good) advice and plenty of support! hang in there!!!

hey i'm colin, i'm new here. i'm bipolar.

k

so i just got zyprexa and adivaned down from a pretty sweet trip to crazy town and i was wondering...when you guys find yourselves manic, do you ever think that you just "got it all figured out" and that "figuring it out" (i.e. how the world...works) gives you all kinds empowerment in life?

Archived