Depakote ER: 1250mg

Zonegran: 200mg

Risperdal: 4mg

Zyprexa: 5mg

Luvox: 125mg

Singulair: 10mg

Advair: 500/50

Fishoil 7 1200mg capsuls

My ADD sucks right now, and i'm really zonked and have trouble staying awake on all the meds, would adding strattera be a good option for me?  I've been on it before and it worked wonders, but because i've has psychotic features before my pdoc won't give me concerta or adderall...

Wow, I am not surprised you are zonked! Looks like lotsa heavy hitters there.  I wouldn't try anything on top of those without consulting a pdoc. Hope he/she will be able to help.  Best of luck, Sulu

Havens! I'm surprised you managed to be awake enough, long enough, to actually make a post. Can you back off on any of the worst sleepy-making meds maybe? I don't know about adding things -- you've already got quite a cocktail going.

Fiona

I don't know if it's just me but Strattera seems like a good idea to keep you awake and treat the ADD at the same time. You better check all possible interactions first though. I'm on Edronax (reboxetine, similar to Strattera) and it has done wonders for my concentration. And it's making me less tired too.

Archived