CrazyBoards.org

ho hi... ho hi?!?

I go off to inpatient tomorrow. I'm nervous, yet so happy that I'm FINALLY going to see a psychiatrist that can put me back on these meds! Oh the help I need! As I'm psychotic and depressed, and suicidal.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

Also, please keep in mind I don't think the doctor I had less than two weeks ago would be good for me, so please hope she's on vacation or something, or has had a change of heart or something

Gos I am so nervous. Tomorrow! ;)

You're doing what you KNOW is the right thing--I will be thinking about you both all week, and sending lots of healing and strength.

I had to admit myself when we first moved to this god-forsaken end of the food chain, just to get my meds straightened out and get a decent doc. The stay itself was meaningless, but the end result was worth it.

Much blessings, always--

love, china

UGH! This stupid hospital. They know I've needed a bed since Friday. oday they don't have a bed. So I'm stuck here, on a 1 to 1.... not even seeing a psychiatristI could scream. so I could be here another few days to a week without even seeing a psychiatrist. WTF is wrong with these people!?

I'm thinking that if there is a bed shortage they, of course, would choose YOU to be given a 1:1 while waiting for a bed in a locked unit. It is expensive for them but you are the one most likely to be a liability if you harm yourself under their care. I've seen it while being in emerge waiting for a psych bed. The borderlines who SI get stuck in the sucky assessment area prisons the longest (with nothing in the rooms or anywhere) while other patients advance more quickly to the regular psych unit. This will only change when YOU get your behavior to a level where things will be different and you can be trusted to be alone with yourself.

Archived