CrazyBoards.org

Just saying hi!

To everyone~I have browsed this board for a couple of years. I found you all on my search for meds & diagnosis' & I like what I see here! Finally decided to join tonight thinking this might be an outlet for me, and if I'm lucky enough to make friends, then that's a plus!

I want to ask-do most of you just post on certain forums/topics or do you browse around? I'm not sure how this works.....

Anyway, I hope to be talking with you soon! Thanks for letting me thru the door!

I browse the forums, but only if it's relevent to me. I wouldn't post on the schiz board because I'm not, and I shouldn't be there. I have respect for the boards that don't pertain to me. I browse through the "view new posts".

So, if you've been around for a while, you probably know how things work.Whoops, scratch that, I just read your post again, but you'll see how it works quickly. Welcome! Start a blog, a quick way to make friends.

Hi and welcome! You can post anywhere you like, but I agree with Rabbit that if you start a blog you will meet some of the members who like to visit back and forth.

If you have a particular interest, you can subscribe to that forum. If you start a thread, you can be notified every time someone posts on that thread.

I use the "View New Posts" feature just to keep up on the newest posts.

Please PM a mod or admin if you have any problems with the boards.

olga

Hello!

Nice to see that you've decided to join. I hope you like being a member!

I think it's a mix of either browsing specific boards or going all over the forums. I think people use both the "view new posts" link as well as the "view unanswered topics" link at the top of the forum and scan, also.

Like Olga said, feel free to PM!

Luna

Thanks for the replies Rabbit, Olga & Luna! I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon. Sure has been a crazy day around here...this is actually the first time I've had to myself & I'm about to hit the sack! First I had to leave work & take my daughter to the dr, sore throat, fever, coughing non stop, feeling bad-then I talk to hubby & he's feeling bad w/a sore throat & pounding headache & aching all over--and he hardly ever gets a cold! The flu & strep throat are rampaging thru our town, but dr said daughter had sinus/ear infection, which is bad enough! But this is the kicker--hubby is staying out of work tomorrow & made himself a dr appt!! I've been with this man for 21 yrs & I'm sure I could count the times he's missed work on 1 hand, & on the other hand the times he's been to the dr! Not to mention making HIMSELF an appt?! So he is REALLY sick & feeling like crap....or I am in the wrong house....hmmm....nah. Just hope I don't get this crud too. It'll prob be the death of me!

Here's to a better day tomorrow-all the way around!

Archived