CrazyBoards.org

bp bf doesnt make me feel special

;):) ,

hi everyone,

i am new here and seeking few answers,my bf is acting strangely and has started to ignore me and take me for granted ,doesnt make me feel special like early days ,i feel unwanted and unloved to an extent i am so panicky ,anxious all time if hes cheating on me ,i trust him but do i have issues or him,

one more thing --he hasnt come out as being bipolar (though he has indicated )and i have tried to talk to him but in vain.

lost soul

katy

my bf is acting strangely and has started to ignore me and take me for granted ,doesnt make me feel special like early days ,i feel unwanted and unloved to an extent i am so panicky ,anxious all time if hes cheating on me ,i trust him but do i have issues or him,

A lot of people come here and ask about their significant others and the relationship that they have. [Just to make you aware, this is primarily a first person site so you may not find what you are looking for.] Usually it doesn't seem to have much to do with being bipolar. If he isn't making you feel "special" or wanted, that seems more like a relationship issue than a bipolar issue and like something you two need to talk about and work out. Separate from the bipolar issue.

he hasnt come out as being bipolar (though he has indicated )

So he hasn't told you that he is bipolar but you are assuming he is based on some things he has said?

my bf is acting strangely and has started to ignore me and take me for granted ,doesnt make me feel special like early days ,i feel unwanted and unloved to an extent i am so panicky ,anxious all time if hes cheating on me ,i trust him but do i have issues or him,

A lot of people come here and ask about their significant others and the relationship that they have. [Just to make you aware, this is primarily a first person site so you may not find what you are looking for.] Usually it doesn't seem to have much to do with being bipolar. If he isn't making you feel "special" or wanted, that seems more like a relationship issue than a bipolar issue and like something you two need to talk about and work out. Separate from the bipolar issue.

he hasnt come out as being bipolar (though he has indicated )

So he hasn't told you that he is bipolar but you are assuming he is based on some things he has said?

hi luna,

i see his symptoms and how he deals with me and general life which forum should i land in ,for support,

thanks for your reply,

katy

Archived