CrazyBoards.org

Really Good Books Everyone with BPD Should Read

"Girl, Interupted"...by Susana Kaysen

"I Hate You, Don't Leave Me: Understanding the Borderline Personality".... by Jerold J. Kreisman, Hal Straus

Anyone have any other books on BPD they would recomend? I would LOVE to hear about them! I bet Borders or any major book store would probably carry them or at least could order them.

• 2 weeks later...

I like www.bpdrecovery.com

The resources on their page, and the book that the forum owner wrote have been invaluable to me

I also like www..dbtselfhelp.com

Thanks for this info...the jury's still out on my BPD dx...but I'm thinking that when I swing from the chandeliers bc of BP, it seems to bring it out in me (at least the symptoms), if that makes sense...I'm going to check out these resources - thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

The main guy behind BPDworld.org recently wrote a book about his life. Everything that began the BPD runaway train to where he is now, considered to be the expert in BPD in the UK. The book is called No One Knows by Joshua Cole but the last time I checked it is not available on this side of the ocean but I think there is an e book out there.

The main guy behind BPDworld.org recently wrote a book about his life. Everything that began the BPD runaway train to where he is now, considered to be the expert in BPD in the UK. The book is called No One Knows by Joshua Cole but the last time I checked it is not available on this side of the ocean but I think there is an e book out there.

That's funny, I just finished a course on "Working with a Diagnosis of Personality Disorder" and Joshua Cole wrote the course and was my tutor. Small world. ;)

Archived