CrazyBoards.org

Mania and not sleeping

My longest was 3 days. That was after a two week stretch of getting about two to three hours of sleep a night. At the end of which I was completely convinced that someone was trying to break into my apartment, that there were cameras hidden in my apartment and someone was spying on me, and I was seeing things.

It was not a pleasant time.

I didn't end up in the loony bin because I'm an idiot and never seek help when I need it. However, I did sleep for two days straight when I crashed.

My longest was 3 days. That was after a two week stretch of getting about two to three hours of sleep a night. At the end of which I was completely convinced that someone was trying to break into my apartment, that there were cameras hidden in my apartment and someone was spying on me, and I was seeing things.

It was not a pleasant time.

I didn't end up in the loony bin because I'm an idiot and never seek help when I need it. However, I did sleep for two days straight when I crashed.

hi folks ,

need help as trying to understand more about BP,is it common to feel anxious and not sleep for nights and then during days..??when does it happen .

thanks,

katy

Archived