CrazyBoards.org

Howdy HI there friends and neighbors...

Hi folks. I just walked into my workmates office and noticed that he was on a forum, and he told me about this place. Looks like a place I wanna be. Just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I work at an agency and am a social worker. Hope to learn something, and may even chime in at times! ;)

PS: you guys gotz some kewl emoticons!!

;) Welcome are you too slightly mad?????

You must be to be a social worker!!!!!!!!

Anyway nice to meet ya!

Rosie

Well, after surfing a little I noticed that many folks choose to list their various dx's...and you are correct that I have utilized various mental health resources over the years...prollywhat got me into the social work thang in the first place. I must say though that I have learned over the years that it is not the "why" of living, but the "how" that makes all the dif. :)

I have family members who have serious mental illness, but I'm afraid all my crap has been self generated thus far, and not the result of a chemical imbalance. Thanks for the shout out Rosie! :)

We have a lovely bag of mixed nuts in here!!!!!!!

So what ever flavour your crazy is pull up a chair and have a natter,I havent a clue what I am just know Im not quite right,its a lovely bunch of people in CBs,hope you have a little fun and gain some knowledge!!! ;)

We have a lovely bag of mixed nuts in here!!!!!!!

So what ever flavour your crazy is pull up a chair and have a natter,I havent a clue what I am just know Im not quite right,its a lovely bunch of people in CBs,hope you have a little fun and gain some knowledge!!! ;)

I especially like the introductory lines at the thread headings. I knew this would be a kewl place to hang out as soon as I started reading. I was able to read your post of yesterday and hope you are feeling better...as long as you know its voices you have the control!! :) Just my two cents!

Cheers, Bill

Archived