CrazyBoards.org

Skipping Lexapro for Two Days

After lots of medication trial and error, I started Lexapro 10mg about six weeks ago, and am finally feeling some relief. At yesterday's appointment, pdoc screwed-up and I left without more Lexapro.

Can I get away with skipping two days in row, or is it important that I try and track him down on his day off?

Thanks,

Bumble

You'll survive. You may feel crappy, maybe have a headache, brain zaps or feel dizzy. Not a fun way to spend a weekend though. Hopefully you won't have any of that.

You may be able to sweet talk your pharmacist into selling you two or three tabs to tide you over. Sometimes they have that discretion if you have continuing Rx's and have such a circumstance.

best, a.m.

Update:

Well, I called pdocs answering service on Saturday, but I let them know that it wasn't a life or death emergency. No one called back. I couldn't go to pharmacy, because I have been getting samples thusfar, so I was on my own.

Last night I had fitful sleep, and have felt really crappy all day today(mind and body). I called pdoc's office when they opened at 9:30. They didn't get around to calling pharmacy until after 2pm.

They really suck and I hate them.

Archived