CrazyBoards.org

abilify in 2mg dosages just started - help

so took my second 2mg abilify tonight and have been getting headaches since yesterdays first dose. i know the doc said that within a week i should notice a difference, but what kind?

i mean, by the end of next week should i no longer have incomplete angry throughts filtering in nd out of my mind. will i start letting the "little things" not anger me as much. with i get the so called "confidence boost" that the pamphlet it came in says?

next friday i go back and see him again to see about upping it to 4mg a day instead of 2mg, he said by the time i see him next i sould notice a difference.

i'm taking it with effexor 75mg (i pill in the am and 1 in the pm = 175mg total), 2mg xanax in the morning.

at night i take 2mg abilify, amitryptyline 50mg and lunesta.

I started Abilify while depressed and it sent me right into a mania. I rode it out over a month or so and now it is smooth sailing. I never got headaches, but I did get stomachaches so I took it with zantac.

I started a 5 mg dose on Tuesday and I had headaches that felt more like vice grips on my head and drowsiness that was more like being in a catatonic state. Now the headaches are gone and

I am in Mania, which actualy feels good. I am able to controll the stupid comments better. It also seems like my irrational thoughts are somewhat lessening.

I hope things get better for you.

Archived