CrazyBoards.org

So I had been seeing this woman since like Dec. 30th I thought things were going well. Her kids loved me and we always had a wonderful time together. She is on Disability which really is no big deal to me honestly. There were things that her kids needed so I didn't think twice about helping out in that respect. I am currently on vacation and she has pretty much dumped me. She has already picked someone else up to if you can believe that! they have both changed their msgs on facebook to say they are in a relationship - its sickening let me tell you.

I am a student and really could have used that money for myself - she doesn't even show thanks or anything. She does want me to fight for her and try to change her mind.

Can you Believe her???

goshhhhhhh!!!!!thats sad ,what if she's trying to make you just jealous but nothing is really cooking .Are you sure ?

oh I am sure...she is off with this other woman who was her "friend". I know this because they both changed their relationship status on facebook to say "In a relationship" and when she was with me, her status was single and so was that "friend"'s

Catcher,

I am sorry that this has happened. Did this relationship start of slowly? How long have you known her?

Started off quickly then slowed down. Seems to work that way with every relationship I have been in lol! does any lesbian relationship start off slowly? As far as my own behaviour in the relationship, nothing changed so it seems to me that she was just biding her time. <sigh>

Seems to work that way with every relationship I have been in lol! does any lesbian relationship start off slowly? <sigh>

They don't make u-haul jokes for nothing! ;)

Sorry you are going through this. Some people are just users, sounds like this woman fits the bill. Money is a tough one, you can harden your heart, and keep it close to your pocket, or write financial losses off as the cost of tuition in the school of life. I've had to do that myself more times than I can count.

I know the pain of loss is real, but this one sure sounds like one that isn't worth sepnding too much time worrying over.

Just keep your eyes open for the real deal hon, she's gonna be SO worth it! Mine was worth the wait! (and I waited till i was almost 40!!!)

Archived