CrazyBoards.org

Is this normal? Chest pain...

Jenny

I've binged and purged twice today but now I am having a lot of pain in my chest. Not over my heart but on both sides of my chest. Like if you put your hands on your hips and then moved them straight up until they're on your ribcage. Ohh, *pain* *grimace* *moan* this really really hurts. It's all I can do not to cry or scream out right now. Any ideas about what might be going on or what I should do. Oh geezz...

Okay. So much better. It doesn't hurt that much anymore.

Mods feel free to delete this thread as it probably is useless now.

*puts mod hat on*

How about we wait until you can update us what was causing the pain? If it's eased off and you're sure you're

OK, it still might be worth asking you doctor about it (some things can be answered over the phone.)

Your experience might spare someone else with sore stomach muscles (or whatever) an extra trip to the ER.

*loses mod hat behind the sofa*

hey!!

No mods hat here! But thought I'd give a chip in!!

I totally agree, you should not be hurting, your body is telling you there is something up. Being bulimic has many horridly side effects that sometimes are really not worth it.

If you had to pour acid on your hand or skin, it would burn and hurt right? It would get infamed ect.

Everytime you vomit you, thats exactly what you doing, your pouring stomarch acid all over your throat! And thats just the acid.

There are other side effects too, rather be safe then sorry. Go see somebody.

Being bulimic is not natural, you forcing your body to do something it shouldn't, so it can cause a whole lot of problems.

Lots of love Ash

Hope you feel better soon!

um, not a medical type professional.

but i experience that exact pain:

Like if you put your hands on your hips and then moved them straight up until they're on your ribcage.

i only get it when i've been, well, bad too often :/

i agree about the save somebody a trip to the ER... please go see a doc and find out what's up... then let us know, please, k?

it's not okay to feel like that, even if it went away this time.

;)

Archived