CrazyBoards.org

Home with the kids and feeling alone

My wife and I work way too much. My wife is working this morn and afternoon and I feel really lonley and depressed even with our Apt. full of kids. I am not doing really well right now even though I have been taking my medication. Some money problems reared its ugly head and we are behind again on some of our bills. Will this never end. Sorry for the rambling, just lonely, down and ruminating too much.

Manny

i'm sorry you're where you are right now, manny. i wish i could come and give you a break - or let you win that seven million dollars from another thread today! i know i would find it incredibly hard to cope in your situation. i only have one child, and she's teenaged now, so it's much different that when they need/want your attention constantly. being able to voice what it's like for you right now is a really really good thing - glad to see you know that.

hope someone else experiencing something closer to your current life can give you some better advice.

- lysergia

Thanks for your response LY. A little extra K is helping, but making me tired. I have not been taking my Risperdal because I cant for the life of me wake up at a decent time in the morn, but I think i would be better in some ways if i did. It was good to hear your words of encouragement.

Manny

Archived