CrazyBoards.org

CYMBALTA FORGETTING TO TAKE IT?HELP

TAKING 60MGS CYMB, FORGOT TO TAKE IT YESTERDAY, LAST NIGHT I WAS GETTING BRAIN ZAPS, AND TODAY I'M DIZZY AS ALL HELL EVERYTIME I STAND UP, I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO TAKE MEDS YESTERDAY, JUST TOOK IT NOW, ANYONE ELSE EVER HAVE THIS HAPPEN AFTER MISSING JUST ONE DOSE???? I'M HOPING IT'S THE MEDS CAUSE I'M JUST GETTING OVER A MASSIVE EAR/SINUS INFECTION AND THOUGHT MAYBE IT WAS A INNER EAR INFECTION. PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HAS HAD THIS HAPPEN!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE TIME FROM WORK AND I CAN'T HANDLE GOING BACK TO DOC AND TAKING MORE AUGMENTIN!!!! THANKS JENN ;)

Yes, dizzyness, brain zaps or head shifts are typical after skipping a dose. I've had this happen about four times now, due to forgetting or letting my Rx run out. I made it past two doses once and felt like crap, so I won't let that happen again.

Best thing is to get a pillbox, load up the week and set it where you will see it each day. That will remind you, and help you remember whether you took meds that day.

a.m. ;)

THANKS GUYS, I TOOK MY DOSE AT 12 AND I'M ALREADY FEELING MUCH BETTER THE DIZZINESS IS GONE.I LOVE THIS SITE! THANKS AGAIN.GUESS I WON'T FORGET TO TAKE IT AGAIN. THOUGH I WILL SAY IT IS DEF. WORKING QUITE WELL I'VE BEEN ON IT FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS, STARTED AT 30MGS, AFTER 2 WEEKS WENT UP TO 60 AND BESIDES THIS AND FINDING THE RIGHT TIME TO TAKE IT (CAUSE IN THE BEGINNING IT MADE ME REALLY TIRED) I HAVEN'T HAD ANY OTHER SIDE EFFECTS.SO I DEF. RECOM.IT. HOWEVER THIS MORNING SUCKED!! BUT AGAIN THANKS FOR THE INFO. JENN

Archived