CrazyBoards.org

I have not been taking my Risperdal because I cant for the life of me wake up at a decent time in the morn, but I think i would be better in some ways if i did. It was good to hear your words of encouragement.

Manny

;)

i'm so glad. keep talking! i don't even mind if it's all venting. it's gotta go somewhere man, with that kind of pressure every day. sucks that the risperdal is too sedating though, since it would otherwise be helping. got any means to see about a med change? not sure what you've already tried.

hang in there.

When do you take it? Often meds have a time where the chemicals peak in your system, and if that corresponds to when you get up, it is rough AMHIK! I found if I took it in the mid evening, no later than 8pm, it was better as it got me to sleep, yet it was not as strong in the morning.

When do you take it? Often meds have a time where the chemicals peak in your system, and if that corresponds to when you get up, it is rough AMHIK! I found if I took it in the mid evening, no later than 8pm, it was better as it got me to sleep, yet it was not as strong in the morning.

++++I sometimes have to get up at 4.30 am and it really is tough when i have taken the risperdal. I do try to take it as soon in the eve as possible

Archived