CrazyBoards.org

I just want to wake up one day and be happy for the whole day for even a whole week at a time. i am always depressed, even on good days. My moment of happiness only last for a minute, and then literally I am back to depression. I want tobe like normal people who only get depressed when bad things happen (situational depression)I want to be happy like normal people when you are supposed to be happy. I just cant seem to get out of this gutter. I dont have a shrink aka pdoc, bc my last one would get mad at me if I missed a appt, and I dont have a car, so sometimes I cant get to appts, cause I rely on rides from other people. I guess I needed to vent. thanks for letting me.

Vent away - I hear ya! I often get pissed off for feeling like I do - I think, why can't things like taking a shower or cleaning my house not be so difficult? why am I in pain every day? why does it have to be so hard to just go to sleep? - I would love to know what a "normal" couple of days would be like. Hang in there and keep venting if you need to.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_cinnpop_*

Hey there, know how you feel. wish i could have one or two normal days. im happy for a few hours then back to being depressed or anxious. very annoying. i dont want to get back on lexapro or risperdal or klonopin. actually have been taking my klonopin again. stressed out. cant deal with anything. i feel like sitting somewhere quiet and being alone for awhile but cant so i get anxious and take a klonopin. anyway hang in there. try to realize that you do have some happy moments.

Oh I got the guilt trip for missing appointments too because Im a single mom and couldnt get a babysitter. They'd always get mad at me. I never understood that. I guess in the end its all about the money for them and not about their patients well being. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

we all know what those days are like. I have often wished that I could have any other problem that didn't come directly from my mind. Why is my mind so mean to me? I want to go back to the days when I was happy for no reason, I had nothing but hope. I don't always feel depressed (when my dosage is correct), but lately it has been so hard to get motivated to do anything. I don't want to sit in the dark and listen to sad music, but I also don't want to go out in the sun and play. I hate this in between sometimes.

Hey there, know how you feel. wish i could have one or two normal days. im happy for a few hours then back to being depressed or anxious. very annoying. i dont want to get back on lexapro or risperdal or klonopin. actually have been taking my klonopin again. stressed out. cant deal with anything. i feel like sitting somewhere quiet and being alone for awhile but cant so i get anxious and take a klonopin. anyway hang in there. try to realize that you do have some happy moments.

Archived