CrazyBoards.org

MY NEPHEWS BEEN KIDNAPPED

Isaiah Nicholas, My nephew is one month old yesterday, and was kidnapped today by his mom who is not mentally well at all. Im the last to hear from her at 6pm central time, the cops are looking. Noone knows where they are right now. Please keep him in your thoughts, prayers, what ever you do, our whole family is a mess right now and i think my brothers gone back to drinking, this is his baby. Please, really really need support right now!

136.jpg

Man, Angeljo, when it rains, it pours for you, huh? Here's a great big {{{HUG}}} for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers will be with you as well...I know it wasn't for your nephew, but we did see an Amber Alert up on the NJ Turnpike and route 95 through DE and MD on Sunday. I always check 'em out when I'm a passenger and watch the cars as I'm going by...I'm one of those weirdos who will call even if it LOOKS suspicious...hey, you never know, right? I hope your nephew is brought home safely and very soon.

Ummm, I appreciate you kept surnames off this post, but if this does make national news, it might be a data protection issue here. We discourage you from giving out personal info like names in case this causes problems for you in future. If you wish to leave the post as is, I can understand why.

Here's more information on Amber Alerts:

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents...teria_Apr04.pdf

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/ser...amp;PageId=2813

The gist in case you don't want to read all of that:

Once law enforcement has been notified about an abducted child, they must first determine if the case meets their AMBER Alert program

Oh thank goodness. I saw this yesterday, but then my computer crashed (again) before I could post. So glad he's been found safe and sound.

When I was in elementary school, my best friend's mom kidnapped her, so your post really had me tied up in knots. I'm so relieved you are getting him. Things were so different in the late 70's and my friend never came home.

Edit to add: he's a real cutie ;)

Archived