CrazyBoards.org

To Many Drugs, is this safe?

I am on vyvanse 70mg, lexapro 10mg or 20mg depending on how I feel, lamicatal 200mg morning and night, and lunesta 3mg which I don't always take. Two weeks ago I was put on geodon 40mg at night.

I don't take my vitamins.

I've been a devoted recluse for the past 5 months.

I'm 25.

I took my last Geodon the night before last because they were given to me as samples and I'm not exactly responsible so I haven't filled the script. Last night I took 4.5 mg of lunesta but did not sleep at all. So here I am freaking out, having a panic attack trying to just breath and not think.

What do I do right now?

Please and Thanks

Catherine

I took my last Geodon the night before last because they were given to me as samples and I'm not exactly responsible so I haven't filled the script. Last night I took 4.5 mg of lunesta but did not sleep at all. So here I am freaking out, having a panic attack trying to just breath and not think.

What do I do right now?

I'd guess that your best option would be to take the Geodon script to your pharmacy and not leave until it's filled - if they are completely out and need to order it, have them refer you to a pharmacy that does have the medication in stock.

Take a thick book to read so you don't have to deal with strangers while the techs get around to filling the script.

Archived