CrazyBoards.org

What should I try

My insomnia's not responding to 12.5mg Ambien-CR. Restoril (temazepam) would work but I would have to take quite a high dose to get to sleep (40-60mg) and I don't think my doctor would approve of that. Remeron (mirtazepine) works but makes me gain weight, sleep too much and it makes me very lethargic the next day. I'm not sure what I should do. With benzo's I seem to need quite a high dose to get to sleep.. Suggestions?

My insomnia's not responding to 12.5mg Ambien-CR. Restoril (temazepam) would work but I would have to take quite a high dose to get to sleep (40-60mg) and I don't think my doctor would approve of that. Remeron (mirtazepine) works but makes me gain weight, sleep too much and it makes me very lethargic the next day. I'm not sure what I should do. With benzo's I seem to need quite a high dose to get to sleep.. Suggestions?

I wish I knew what to recommend but I'm in sort of a bind myself what with my inability to get to sleep over the past few days & it's driving me nuts.

The 30mg of valium, 800mg of Seroquel and the 650cc's of Chloral Hydrate do it for me.

I just have to wake up an extra hour ahead of time so I can scrape the cobwebs and mucus off my brain.

Archived