CrazyBoards.org

Slight Trepidation...

Good Morning! As you probably guessed when you clicked on my link, my handle is Murmur--which is a form of "Murmus", one of the fallen angels. I like private jokes like that. Also, dry humor.

A friend was messing around online and found this board... we both have similar goings-on in our cracked skulls, and I decided to give this a try. So... I'm new to this forum, but not new to forums in general.

I happen to have a wonderful mix of clinical depression, anxiety (social and otherwise), PTSD and OCD. There may be more, but my doctors haven't told me anything more yet. I am also known to get very paranoid.

If you look at my profile, you'll probably see some odd stuff in there, because I take a lot of things (like forum info) with a happy grain of salt.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

~Mur

It seems big at first, but then you'll start seeing the same names here and there, and this is overall a great place to be. Thank god you take things with a grain of salt. You'll do fine.

If you feel comfortable starting a public blog, it's a good way for people to get to know you.

how'd you get that preying mantis to sit still for the portrait?

I used my special mantis powers... no, actually, a friend sent it to me and I thought it was super-cool.

Archived