CrazyBoards.org

YOU suck

Serapha

I thought, given the evident sense of humor in the various titles of forums, and in the rules, and so on, that I might be able to actually get a reaction OTHER than "ZOMG, there's something WRONG with you, you freak, go get it FIXED!" when discussing my personal oddities. I even hoped that I might actually run into another person like me.

But I guess not.

Thanks for the love, only NOT.

I am never trying to join a support community again. Third strike, you guys are ALL out. Screw you all.

I hope you enjoy your seizures or tumor or whatever it is. Try googling "support forum for people who enjoy brain damage" and see what you find. I don't expect you'll find much because everyone I've known with brain damage thinks it sucks ass. Odds are you will too once you're done giggling at yours frying. On the other hand, maybe it tastes like chicken.

Altered mental states and altered perceptions correspond to alterations in the physical state of your brain. If your thoughts and perceptions are wonky, the odds are your brain is wonky. Wonky brains are bad because while they start off just a little wonky, stuff like seizures and tumors get progressively worse until there's a real risk of brain damage and death. You could start losing motor function. You could die.

There's a kind of brain tumor that causes people to have nonstop 24/7 orgasms. While I'm sure it's great at first, after a while it becomes miserable and kills you.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

You come in here, ask for advice, then get offended when someone suggests you go see a doctor. Would it have been better if I told you to go drink a bottle of whiskey, along with a handful of pills? What, exactly, did you expect?

Jackass. Moron. Whiner. You pick. They all fit you.

Guest hi how you doing

I know what you mean. Most people are going to be fooled into thinking those are benign forum title jokes and this is a friendly environment when in fact you willl not meet a more judgemental and repugnant bunch of crazy folks here. These are a miserable clique of people.

I thought, given the evident sense of humor in the various titles of forums, and in the rules, and so on, that I might be able to actually get a reaction OTHER than "ZOMG, there's something WRONG with you, you freak, go get it FIXED!" when discussing my personal oddities. I even hoped that I might actually run into another person like me.

But I guess not.

Thanks for the love, only NOT.

I am never trying to join a support community again. Third strike, you guys are ALL out. Screw you all.

we support people who are taking a pro-active role in their health. we are not substitutes for medical professionals, which is why every always suggests that someone get one. We cannot fully know one's personal situation fully; we cannot see into your brain. If you look at most other posts here, the suggestion is always to see a doctor... it is for the person's own good.

If you do not agree with the way it works here, then I agree with you when you say it is not the place for you. If you ever have a change of heart and/or ever see a doctor, feel free to stop by again.

Support and advice do go hand and hand, you know...

Then "guest-hi how are you doing", what are you doing here?

pay no attention to him/her/it. From what I can see, it has been coming by since the end of August either saying "how you doin?" or some derogatory comment about the boards and the people here... about 14 posts.

Archived