CrazyBoards.org

Valium

Guest soon2bdownunder

Guest soon2bdownunder

;) A couple weeks ago I got that ringing in the ear (never fails) & popped a .5 valium before I headed for a comfy lazy-boy before the seizure kicks in. It did that & I braced for the damage. Then just like the light switch was turned on, the seizure just stopped. I've had the valium pumped in @ E.R, but by the time I'm hauled there I'm pretty "active".

Auras have always given me that waiting game & when it kicks in I'm done. I've taken valium a few times only because the myoclonic jerks were giving me a headache. So this is the first time I popped the pill before a good flop was beginning to get rowdy. Ativan never did shit for me. If valium is taken quickly does it normally just stop the train?

• 2 weeks later...

;) A couple weeks ago I got that ringing in the ear (never fails) & popped a .5 valium before I headed for a comfy lazy-boy before the seizure kicks in. It did that & I braced for the damage. Then just like the light switch was turned on, the seizure just stopped. I've had the valium pumped in @ E.R, but by the time I'm hauled there I'm pretty "active".

Auras have always given me that waiting game & when it kicks in I'm done. I've taken valium a few times only because the myoclonic jerks were giving me a headache. So this is the first time I popped the pill before a good flop was beginning to get rowdy. Ativan never did shit for me. If valium is taken quickly does it normally just stop the train?

If it is taken in time, it does "stop the train." For most people Ativan works, but if it doesn't, physicians try Valium too.

Guest soon2bdownunder

[if it is taken in time, it does "stop the train." For most people Ativan works, but if it doesn't, physicians try Valium too.

Thanks- I knew I liked the warning auras for a reason. Now if I can remember where I left the valium I'll be all right.

Archived