CrazyBoards.org

I'm Bex, I'm 16, although nearly 17. I cut and burn myself frequently. Some people say I should be ashamed, but I'm notbecause even though it sounds pathetic, my SI has made me who I am and defines certain elements in a way which very few people understand. I write lyrics and music, because I like to express myself, but I rarely let people listen to them, which seems odd, I know. I've registered on this site, because I need to relate to people who are like me, people who can talk to me and not judge me and criticise me for what I do. I hope I make a friend, or maybe a few. I will always listen to anybody who wants to speak to me. I don't judge, as I know how much it hurts when people do judge. I find it hard to trust people, but nevertheless there have been a few exceptions. I hope someone will trust me enough to talk to me, because we're all in this together, aren't we? ;)

Anyway, sorry if that last bit sounded a little corny, but seriously, from what I've seen on the site so far, it's made me feel like I'm not alone.

I hope to get to know some of you.

Archived