CrazyBoards.org

I have had trouble with birth control pills in the past, they either make me gain 20 lbs in a matter of weeks or they dont work and I end up pregnant. I cant put any certain ones inside me like iuds, cups etc. and I am trying to find something that will work. do any of you take anything that you like that didnt make you gain that much weight, and that worked!! We are just using condoms right now. One of them made me so sick, (yasmin) . I have been on yasmin. orthotryclycline , ortho low and a couple others I cant remember. I tried the shot before and it made me so sick to my stomach that I felt like I was having morning sickness every day.

any suggestions, etc. would be very helpful.

I did well on Ortho Novum 7/7/7. Ortho Novum 1/35 is my second favorite. I think I'm going to back on it. I wanted to 86 BCP's, but I may stay on them as long as I'm on Lamictal.

Are you getting your scripts from an OB/GYN or a GP? If you haven't talked to an OB/GYN, maybe you should. If you are seeing an OB/GYN and are still having these problems, Planned Parenthood usually has an ask-a-nurse type thing. I've found that they're usually pretty knowledgeable.

Mircette was my first and favorite.

Peace,

Wooster

(who just got ortho lo for the first time ever and bc pills for the first time in years today. Does that mean I'm feeling better because I'm thinking about sex?!? ;) )

Archived