CrazyBoards.org

baaaah bloody misery guts

Too bloody rart I am! Where's ma fags? Awww someone's nicked em! Bloody buggas! I'll get them I will - you mark my words.

oh what to say... so FUCKING miserable. I just don't see a good future. OH I know I'm bloody stinkind depressed No body loves me. I'm going to go eat (vegan) worms. I just hate my job, hate my job, hate my job, did I tell you that I hate my job? Just in case I didn't, I hate my job.

my go and get some vodka and have a wee drink!

When's this damn anti-fucking-depressant going to work. I'm just [gritted teeth] sick of it!

I'm going CrAzY!

HELP ME

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. A few weeks ago, I quit my job, not by choice, but becasue it caused me so much stress that i ended up in a severe panic attack where i couldn't breathe , thought i was going to die and that my liver was disentegrating. I wrote a note quickly on my desk saying i quit. and sorry. and i raced out of the building. I almost stopped by the er, it was on my way home from work. but i jsut couldn't breathe. It took me two weeks to calm down. Think about quitting your job. I am still out of work and i don't care if i am in debt. i am alive. good luck and feel better. oh and i'm sorry i have to say this , but i am a mom and mom's have to say these things: drinking w/ meds is bad news and can be dangerous. But, it also can make depression alot worse. hugs, melissa

No no no nono I'm not drinking. I forgot to get the bottle. no, I'm not haha I wouldn't drink in this state. Askin fa trouble!

I've been getting plenty of anxiety as well. It's time for a new job, but if I definitely can't hack it anymore, then I'll get out. I've got to keep some sanity.

thanks mom [smile]

oh there are days like this junkie,good that you din't drink ,more troubles you know.

your mom seems to keep you sane and on toes,looks like she is your support system!!!!!!!!!

keep us posted ,we are listening how you feel!!

Archived