CrazyBoards.org

Well, once I was good friends with this girl, "Naomi". I trusted her completely. I told her all about my borderline personality disorder, even. BIG MISTAKE.

I find out that Naomi has been spreading lies about me throughout the school, and espiecally to my friends. Not little lies either. Lies such as: I beat up my sister on a regular basis so bad she needs to often go to the ER, I threatened to kill Naomi, I stalk Naomi, and I was planning to bring a gun into school to shoot and kill Naomi. Needless to say, not one of these lies had even a bit of truth to them. However, my "friends" believed her, and did not even ask me about any of this, they simply shunned me.

Naomi then called me up, told me everyone hated me and in a "supportive and caring" voice told me I should kill myself to "end my suffering that I had caused myself". Seriously, what the hell??? She KNEW I had been sucidal in the past. Why tempt someone with that sort of history?

I was very distraught when I found out about all this. The only friend I had left told me he had heard these rumors, and knew that they were all false. I was so sad I told one of my teachers about it to vent. She in turn told the school police officer, who after grilling the girl, proved that without a shadow of a doubt, she was lying about everything. She was suspended and went into a mental hospital.

The problem is, many people are now mad at me for this. They think I made everything up, although I have to prior history of lying. (Naomi a few years ago told many people she was dying of a brain tumor, which caused her boyfriend at the time to not eat well or sleep well for months, and her best friend to attempt to slit her wrist, to find out months later she was just fine, and never even had a tumor.)

Naomi is very charming, but her actions...seem almost calculated. As if she wanted me to commit suicide. She tells outragous lies, but she tells them so convincingly, almost everyone believes her. Her mother who she no longer lives with has been diagnosed with antisocial personailty disorder...I mean, I am not a psychologist, but part of me thinks Naomi has this too.

I am just so confused and alone. Does anyone have anything to say on the matter? Anything?

Thanks for reading, I know this post was long.

People don't end up in mental hospitals based on 3rd hand comments (from you). She is truely ill. Unfortunately you suffered as a result of her behavior. Most locations require 1 or 2 doctors and a judge in order to commit someone. It is impossible that you could have falsely manipulated the situation.

The best way to earn respect is to behave in a respectable manner. Hold your head high, be polite to others, and go about your daily routine. If others heckle you close you mouth, put on a wry smile, turn and walk away. Don't fall to their level. "Never argue with a pig. It only annoys the pig and makes you look foolish".

Remember that you are dealing with immature adolescents who have no responsibilities and have not dealt with the more serious issues of life. They can only gossip and make fun of others misfortune. You are years ahead of them, by dint of dealing with your major mental illness.

a.m.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

People don't end up in mental hospitals based on 3rd hand comments (from you). She is truely ill. Unfortunately you suffered as a result of her behavior. Most locations require 1 or 2 doctors and a judge in order to commit someone. It is impossible that you could have falsely manipulated the situation.

The best way to earn respect is to behave in a respectable manner. Hold your head high, be polite to others, and go about your daily routine. If others heckle you close you mouth, put on a wry smile, turn and walk away. Don't fall to their level. "Never argue with a pig. It only annoys the pig and makes you look foolish".

Remember that you are dealing with immature adolescents who have no responsibilities and have not dealt with the more serious issues of life. They can only gossip and make fun of others misfortune. You are years ahead of them, by dint of dealing with your major mental illness.

a.m.

Annoying little bitch wasn't she? I had the same problem with a girl just like her. Same story almost exactly. She told everyone my dirty little secrets and made up a few of her own. Everyone believed her I looked like an asshole. In the end everyone found out who she was. But the situation left me slightly more fucked up then I started out I would dwell on it and in one case had to go to the hospital before I killed her, myself, or the both of us. I'de say put it out of your mind completely. It's not easy but with time it's possible. Dwelling on it will only make you have more disturbing thoughts and potential actions. Let people shun you. If they do fuck em the world is big and you have far too many more assholes to piss off before the shithouse goes up in flames. Friends come and go, this I promise you. In most cases family is your only sure bet. Hope this was somehow helpful.

John L

Well, once I was good friends with this girl, "Naomi". I trusted her completely. I told her all about my borderline personality disorder, even. BIG MISTAKE.

I find out that Naomi has been spreading lies about me throughout the school, and espiecally to my friends. Not little lies either. Lies such as: I beat up my sister on a regular basis so bad she needs to often go to the ER, I threatened to kill Naomi, I stalk Naomi, and I was planning to bring a gun into school to shoot and kill Naomi. Needless to say, not one of these lies had even a bit of truth to them. However, my "friends" believed her, and did not even ask me about any of this, they simply shunned me.

Naomi then called me up, told me everyone hated me and in a "supportive and caring" voice told me I should kill myself to "end my suffering that I had caused myself". Seriously, what the hell??? She KNEW I had been sucidal in the past. Why tempt someone with that sort of history?

I was very distraught when I found out about all this. The only friend I had left told me he had heard these rumors, and knew that they were all false. I was so sad I told one of my teachers about it to vent. She in turn told the school police officer, who after grilling the girl, proved that without a shadow of a doubt, she was lying about everything. She was suspended and went into a mental hospital.

The problem is, many people are now mad at me for this. They think I made everything up, although I have to prior history of lying. (Naomi a few years ago told many people she was dying of a brain tumor, which caused her boyfriend at the time to not eat well or sleep well for months, and her best friend to attempt to slit her wrist, to find out months later she was just fine, and never even had a tumor.)

Naomi is very charming, but her actions...seem almost calculated. As if she wanted me to commit suicide. She tells outragous lies, but she tells them so convincingly, almost everyone believes her. Her mother who she no longer lives with has been diagnosed with antisocial personailty disorder...I mean, I am not a psychologist, but part of me thinks Naomi has this too.

I am just so confused and alone. Does anyone have anything to say on the matter? Anything?

Thanks for reading, I know this post was long.

This is one reason I stay away from people...

Archived