CrazyBoards.org

Just Checkin In....and Out....and In....and , aw fuck it

Greets folks,

Funny that googling Bill Hicks brought me here.....Just a quick intro. BP here, diagnosed bout eithe months ago........a fuckin newb as I'm discovering, and just started the Lamictal go Round......better than pissing blood on Tegretol.

Whenever denial moves in to make question my dx? I just say to myself........Dude, you willingly moved to fucking Beirut.......duh.

Love the whole idea of this board. Can we at least hug autists?

Peace

Thanks, Another One..........seems the Net is overworked tonite, or I am.........Ive wasted over an hour trying to get my avy which is on the Control Board.........onto the Board/Board.

Gee, can I see Compulsive? Sure I can....

;)

cheers

A really good stand up comic who seems to be Bipolarity Incarnate.........he died in the 90s unfortunately of pancreatic cancer..........

cheers

Thanks for the info - I guess I could have looked it up, but I'm lazy today. ;) Hope you enjoy the boards!

Later

Yeah, welcome aboard. But I gotta ask, who is bill hicks?

Doesn't. know. who. Bill. Hicks. is. ohmygod. I've got everything the man has ever done.

Welcome Dr.Faustus

but no, hugging this particular autist is not a good idea, she might get rather fangy ;)

Heh, okay.......no hugging....actually it can drive my BP ballistic if someone is really huggy, clingy as well....

Cool that you got all the goods on Hicks........After I had seen a bunch of performances on DVD, I caught the YouTube video? Where he goes off on the hecklers? And I was such a manic rush, I insist to this day that he was BP....just from the sheer amount of sudden rage, then turning it off and joking about it.........

I've seen say Robin Williams stuff a few times and you realize he s playing the same act and is prolly pretty normal...but that YouTube Heckler thingy? Damn...........that rocked my world in a good way.

cheers

Heh, okay.......no hugging....actually it can drive my BP ballistic if someone is really huggy, clingy as well....

Cool that you got all the goods on Hicks........After I had seen a bunch of performances on DVD, I caught the YouTube video? Where he goes off on the hecklers? And I was such a manic rush, I insist to this day that he was BP....just from the sheer amount of sudden rage, then turning it off and joking about it.........

I've seen say Robin Williams stuff a few times and you realize he s playing the same act and is prolly pretty normal...but that YouTube Heckler thingy? Damn...........that rocked my world in a good way.

cheers

oh my no, I haven't seen that, sounds like fun. I've only had broadband a relatively short time so I'm a bit behind on the YouTube viewing.

I wouldn't be at all suprised if he was BP, he was so damn manic at times

/me goes off to look on YouTube

Enjoy......I think you'll find it under "hates hecklers' but the same performance has the Freebird! jag, where he rips some drunk college punks a new one and says the Nazis were underachivers...... ;)

I think you'll enjoy the two of them........hope you can get em to play...

cheers

Welcome, Dr. Faustus.

Something tells me people are going to get the two of us confused.

But that's okay.

I once had a teacher by the name of Bill Hicks... (unsurprisingly, he kept a few frames' worth of the more famous Hicks' quotes around his office).

Enjoy......I think you'll find it under "hates hecklers' but the same performance has the Freebird! jag, where he rips some drunk college punks a new one and says the Nazis were underachivers...... ;)

I think you'll enjoy the two of them........hope you can get em to play...

cheers

hah yeah they were classics.

I was looking at some of the other videos of his on there (seen most of them but some of the home video stuff was new to me), and I just found it amusing to see some of the comments, some folks got very emotional there, some very negative reactions to what he had to say. Interesting to see he's been dead for over a decade but he's still pissing people off. I thought that was great.

Herrfous........why would that be? The names may sound related but I'm thinking they don't look the same on a screen? Thanks for the welcome, cheers mate.

Yeah, Cat........"Still pissing people off after all these years" ........gotta love it. Was he clearly manic or am I reading into it too much??

peace

Herrfous........why would that be? The names may sound related but I'm thinking they don't look the same on a screen? Thanks for the welcome, cheers mate.

Yeah, Cat........"Still pissing people off after all these years" ........gotta love it. Was he clearly manic or am I reading into it too much??

peace

People here get confused pretty easily, especially ADDers and other assorted

Archived