CrazyBoards.org

does anyone else communicate with the aliens? I talk to ones from another dimention. I call them aliens because there not from here so there aliens. There not bad, although there can be bad ones as well as good ones. They tell me how the universe works and have told me how to time travel, but i dont know how to make the time machine yet. I dont think this is delusional, but i think my crazyness lets me be more in tune with things that have not yet been explained by science. I would be intrested in chatting with other people who may have had similar experiences. The "aliens" put our reality together like a puzzle and the puzzle peices create our reality as they are connected. I have drawn all kinds of weird pictures they have shown me such as time webs that have explain time and dimentional travle. our universe is made out of equasions they have created. each equasion is like a word and the words tell the story of our 3-D reality that we live in.

Hi, its me again. I am also in communication with aliens. But mine are evil aliens from another galaxy. They send me thoughts everyday threatening to invade Earth and in the past they called me the "chosen one" to determine the fate of the planet based on what I do. Mine are scary. Even though the thoughts aren't audible, I know what they sound like. A long time ago I have seen their UFO's show up at my house. Like you, I also don't think it is delusional but the psychiatrists and psychologists do. It is freaky on how much you and I are alike. We both have the autism and schizoaffective disorder. That would be cool if I get in communication with your aliens instead of mine because yours sound more interesting. My aliens also command me to do certain things. Mainly cutting myself or staring at a spot or even going catatonic. It is weird.

Theyre actually still demons. Don't buy into the trendy Whitney Striber, Close Encounters stuff. You say tomato and I say tomahto............whatever they are? whats in a name? First they were gods, then they were demons, now they are aliens, I wonder whats next? The Machines from the Matrix...........?

If they cause you to harm yourself? Theres evil behind it. If you come out of an experience with more knowledge than you went in with......its safe to say its from an unseen Benevolent force....What some people are born with (MI) others spend years trying to crack into that realm beyond the senses.

People with MI often percieve the hidden layers.......but just like those who don't see anything but this realm? People are selective in what they recieve and how they percieve it.

Harm is harm, and knowledge is knowledge......a rose by any other name would smell as sweet

peace

I did many spritual rituals to get rid of mine. You can even trap them in objects if your lucky and bury them far under the ground where the only way out for them is to go to the light never to return to you. You must believe in it to work though. Good luck.

At the risk of being off-topic, I should point out that binding rituals are almost invariably considered a hostile act when directed at another sentient. Even when circumstances seem to justify the working, one should take the time to consider other options.

I dont think its bad to bind evil if you direct it towards good. and especally if their telling you to hurt yourself or others, its necessary to get rid of them. once they are bound they must go to the light as it is the only way out. Its not fighting evil with evil because it doesnt hurt anything. It only disables the evil entiety from doing evil. I do not use black magic. all my magic is used for the good.

Archived