CrazyBoards.org

effed up

Hello all. I'm glad to have found you, on recommendation of a wise friend. I'm really happy to have found a board of people who seem real and are able to not take themselves too seriously. That's how I approach myself and this disease.

Greetings!

Hello all. I'm glad to have found you, on recommendation of a wise friend. I'm really happy to have found a board of people who seem real and are able to not take themselves too seriously. That's how I approach myself and this disease.

Greetings!

Welcome to the boards... which disease are you referring to? There are so many to chose from. ;)

Greetings!

Welcome to the boards... which disease are you referring to? There are so many to chose from. ;)

Ahh...right...Rapid Cycling bipolar. Currently on Lithium and Wellbutrin (for OCD).

Sorry, I'm a schmuck. I should have introduced myself properly...

I'm 28/F diagnosed with rapid cycling bipolar I in December. Currently on Lithium, the wonder salt, and Wellbutrin for OCD. I'm a nomadic type, currently in Indiana, but finishing a PhD from a uni in Colorado. I'm in the midst of writing my dissertation and hope to be done in the next 6 weeks. That's kind of a stressor.

My twin brother is also bipolar, as it turns out, though I don't get to talk to him much.

Books help keep me sane, well, that's relative I guess, and the hope that someday this will get better. I'd love to chat with folks, but the IRC and I couldn't get it together. Hopefully I'll figure that out. I get very little support around mental health (well, in life in general) so I appreciate having found this place.

Glad to be here!

I normally don't haunt the introduction boards, but you and I sound like birds of a feather... Except I'm still working on my BA, I'm in my early 40s, I have a twin sister who's also bi-polar, and I'm straight (nothing wrong with being straight, is there?)... other than that, we could be - um - very similar. ;)

Sorry, I'm a schmuck. I should have introduced myself properly...

I'm 28/F diagnosed with rapid cycling bipolar I in December. Currently on Lithium, the wonder salt, and Wellbutrin for OCD. I'm a nomadic type, currently in Indiana, but finishing a PhD from a uni in Colorado. I'm in the midst of writing my dissertation and hope to be done in the next 6 weeks. That's kind of a stressor.

My twin brother is also bipolar, as it turns out, though I don't get to talk to him much.

Books help keep me sane, well, that's relative I guess, and the hope that someday this will get better. I'd love to chat with folks, but the IRC and I couldn't get it together. Hopefully I'll figure that out. I get very little support around mental health (well, in life in general) so I appreciate having found this place.

Glad to be here!

I normally don't haunt the introduction boards, but you and I sound like birds of a feather... Except I'm still working on my BA, I'm in my early 40s, I have a twin sister who's also bi-polar, and I'm straight (nothing wrong with being straight, is there?)... other than that, we could be - um - very similar. ;)

LOL. Well, school is school, "Age" means nothing, it's the bipolar experience and twin thing that is probably more to the core...though, I hope you're not feeling similar to me today...its been rough since the moment I awoke....

LOL. Well, school is school, "Age" means nothing, it's the bipolar experience and twin thing that is probably more to the core...though, I hope you're not feeling similar to me today...its been rough since the moment I awoke....

Hahaha! It's the nomad part, and the twin part that caught my attention. :) And yeah, I had a crappy day yesterday too. (see my blog for that rant) But I'm feeling much better now. ;)

Archived