CrazyBoards.org

Just a Quick Hello

Hi,

I'm FreedomSeeker (FS for short). I am very sleepy, but I wanted to get some things done before I got off the computer, so I figured I'd get my intro done, too.

I'm from New Jersey. I have panic and obsessive compulsive disorders. Life sucks, for me. The meds suck, my whole situation sucks.

I'll tell you more about me when I have more time. ;)

Well, you're from New Jersey---of COURSE your life sucks! heh (Now I'll have all the Joisey kids attacking me!)

Welcome, FS. You have come to the right place. Please glance at our few rules, and feel free to PM a mod if you have a concern.

Good to have you here.

olga

PS I'm going to move this thread to our "Introductions" forum.

Welcome, sleepy FS. A vente cup of crazy wakes me right up in the morning. You'll see plenty of refills available on CB. And it's anybody's guess what that metaphor actually means.

Thanks! I actually read the rules before I signed up. :)

You know, I've never known one person from Jersey who pronounced it "Joisey." Only in old movies have I ever heard that. I still want out. Anybody in California want to adopt an adult? You'll need to be rich--I demand to be spoiled. ;)

I thought I had this in the newbie (intro) section...shows you how tired I am. (No, I haven't gone to sleep yet. I'm being very bad. But there's so much to catch up on, and I don't get on the computer as often as I need to...I'll explain all that later, but it has to do with my OCD, mostly.)

Welcome

I agree with the sentiment of your name, freedom does seem as unreachable as a distant star when you're stuck in the system, the system is crazy, it needs medication more than we do.

see you around the board

I never heard anyone pronounce it "Joisey" either---and my mother was born there. Maybe it was the people in Brooklyn saying it that way.

If you're up for adoption, be sure the people who adopt you out in California have a really good drug plan!

olga

Hey hey FS

I was born in Jersey!

Though I only lived there for a few years, so... Maybe it doesn't really count.

Sorry the situation sucks. I know it can be difficult when it feels like nothing's working and you just keep at it but everything just, well... sucks! But keep at it, ok? That's all you really can do. I truly believe there's a solution for everyone, but for some people the journey is a lot harder which makes it difficult to see things through. [Hope that doesn't sound corny or anything. Who am I to talk? I switch my meds every two months or something.]

I'm glad you found us. Hope you can stick around and let us know a little more about yourself.

Luna.

• 1 month later...

Archived