CrazyBoards.org

hey there...

i'm not too great at posting, but i thought i'd introduce myself anyways.

for as long as i can remember i've had to deal with depression and anxiety. oh & toss in the fact that i have borderline personality disorder as well. i've been on almost every medication there is at this point.

benzos and weed are the only things really keeping me sane.

to make matters worse lately i've become slightly obsessed with a guy i used to be involved with.

benzos and weed are the only things really keeping me sane.

I'm not sure about the weed personally (though whatever works for you, hey it probably beats alcohol) but I can seriously agree about the benzos :);)

Anyway, welcome, and try not to feel too nervous about posting, yeah I know it can be a little nervewracking at times, especially when you're feeling anxious, paranoid or just depressed (waah they're gonna all be looking at meee!!/what are they going to think about me when I say THAT??/oh I'm so dumb, they won't even read it and this is the dumbest post ever) ... relax. Take your time. No one here is gonna judge you. And there's always the "edit" button if you feel you need it :)

Kablume: your sig=one of my very favouritest quotes evah

Hi april,

Nice to have you here.

Like ShadowCat said, try to not worry too much about what you post. We are generally a supportive environment and just want to help each other. I'm sorry it seems like nothing is working for you. Maybe you can poke around a bit and get some ideas to discuss with your doctor and see what they say. I know it can be hard when you feel like you've been on everything in the book. Maybe if you make a post asking about a med or two you may get some feed back if you have any ideas of your own.

I hope you find something else that can help. Hang in there and stick around.

Luna.

Archived