CrazyBoards.org

New to board.

Hi, I am new to the board, and I gotta say, from what I have seen so far, I LOVE IT!! I haven't seen any other BP support board like it.

Anyway, I was diagnosed this past monday with bipolar 1. I am a 37 year old sahm mom of 7 and housewife living in the middle east. But my family is(or are?) all in the U.S. so it is hard to get the suppport from them that I need. Although my dh and my oldest dd are supportive as they can be. none of my other kids know about it yet. I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hey!

Thanks, I think I will. And I will do my best not to grab yours, LOL. Although with the way my 1 1/2 yr. old dd is acting this morning (7 A. M. in Qatar) and four kids home sick from school, I might need a strong one, LOL. I definately know what you mean about the "fluffy" bullshit. Most other sites I have been to are so serious. It kind of make you feel like your not supposed to have fun on a bipolar board. One board I went to, one woman was adamant that I don't have bipolar. at first she said I have impulse problems then when she found some more of my history she said maybe its borderline personality. I mean come on. :) so that definately wasn't the board for me. I plan on staying here for a while so it looks like you guys are stuck with me! ;)

Hi, twisted, and welcome to the asylum. If you have 7 kids, you are definitely crazy and will fit right in around here. Please PM any of the mods if you have a question, and pop into the blog section if you want to gab with us about your doings. We also have chat, and there are usually a few people there at odd times of the night.

olga

Hey twisted!

I just saw that you came into chat butno one was around.

You should try again. Usually people are around more later on in EST time. [but I'm not sure when that is for you. sorry, I'm bad with timezones]

Hope to see you in chat again!

Luna

;) Welcome!

Glad you found us! If we are stuck with you, then you are stuck with us! Beware!

Just kidding. It's great to know right off the bat that you have a sense of humor. It makes life so much easier.

Crazy boards is always here in good times and bad.

Jeez. Healing thoughts to those youngsters and to you too.

Warmly,

Sunshine Outside

Archived