CrazyBoards.org

Give me my meds!

My dd is driving me nuts today. I have four that are home sick today. Plus my 1 1/2 yr old dd is being cranky today. she keeps pinching and scratching me and crying. she's tired because she didn't sleep enough last night but she won't go to sleep. I know it's normal but it is getting on my nerves this morning. it's funny because I am watching 20/20 now and there is a story about "supernanny" on. LOL.

I know how you feel. And i feel guilty feeling it. But my kids drive me to take the extra ser. Especially yesterday. The neighbor down the street who thinks i am a free all day babysitter for her kids sent them over and they were over almost all day. Then when roommate/father of my children gets off work, he acts like i am mean for sending them home. My son was making irritating noises. My daughter wouldn't stop whining, they kept fighting and i am trying so hard to be a good mom. I can't imagine having four sick kids at home. That must be really tough. At least you know you are not alone. And at least i know i'm not the only one who admits that there kids drive them insane. sometimes. It is really hard to be a parent. I think it must be harder to be a MI parent. Hang in there. If there is anyone that can help you, let them. You could send them down the street to my house like everyone else. lol.

Happy Mother's Day. Not!

I so know what you mean about having other kids over too. I really don't feel like dealing with my own let alone someone elses. and when the ask if someone can come over, dh says they are welcome anytime, Arrrgh! So I do the best I can. No you are not the only one whos kids drive you nuts. Mine are constantly fighitng. and with 7 of them there are even more fights. So you can have them over anytime, LOL.

You could send them down the street to my house like everyone else. lol.

hehe thank you... this made me laugh ;) .

i'll also admit to being the one everybody sends their kids to... or rather the one who takes care of them by default since their parents aren't really paying attention (especially now that they're teens!).

it is indeed a brave thing to do to complain about your kids :) . no one would ever believe what mothers really think on a daily basis.... they would think every mother in the world was a horrible undeserving crazy person! and it doesn't say a damned thing about how much we love them.... for god's sake we MUST love them exponentially, or else we wouldn't put up with this job and just quit!

twisted, sorry you're having one of those days (four of them yeesh i can't imagine). mel i'm right there with you that mother's day sucks.

- rita

Hi Rita,

I had to go grocery shopping today and to the doctor so I got away for alittle while. Oldest ds is 16 so he got to stay with them except the baby. It is hard having all of them sick, but at one time before I had the last one (#7) I had 5 of them with chickenpox all at one time.

If we didn't complain about our kids, we wouldn't be human. I was going to say we wouldn't be normal, but we aren't normal are we? LOL. I'm sure as hell not!!! with or without BP. Hence the name twisted, LOL.

Archived