CrazyBoards.org

Ok so ive just recently come off my meds (seroquel, lithium, citalorpam & abilify), as we are trying to get pregnant with our third child. So going back on meds is not an option right now, sure right after the little one is born yeah.

So im getting moody and all my shizoaffective symptoms are driving me nutty and im so emotional its not funny.

I dont have the option of therapy right now.

How do others manage in these times? How do you manage the paranoia, anxiety and moodiness?

are you sure you have to bee off of your meds? there are members on this board who have gone through pregnancies on medication and had healthy babies. there are doctors that know how to manage medication during pregnancy. we have a pregnancy and nursing forum if you want to poke through past posts and read the pinned threads.

i am by no means trying to pressure you back on meds, i just wanted to bring it up as an option. i can understand why you would make the decision to stay off medication while pregnant.

Well 2 of the meds are classed as category 4, meaning proven to cause harm to the fetus, so im not willing to risk that ;)

Also my first born has ADHD, ODD, CD & Aspergers and I blame his fathers genetics (different to this father) and the fact i was on anti d's during pregnacy, so im too petrified to take any meds in pregnancy.

I will go read other forum and see if there is any info there. Thanks for replying :)

Archived