CrazyBoards.org

Thx for the welcome!

I really like it here. I hope you guys don't mind, but it is easier for me to reply to everyone in one post instead of individually. So here goes.

Thank you 'another one' and 'psychotic state'.

Blunku, I don't know if you read my reply to you in my "new to board" post or not, but I wanted to say thanks again.

Olga, of course I'm crazy, I was crazy after the first one, LOL. I started a blog last night after I read your reply. I don't know if I will have too much to say though.

Luna, I will try the chat at different times because we are 7 hours ahead of EST. so I guess it is just a hit and miss for me. Eventually I will get someone.

SO, I guess we better make the best of it then huh? and if we can't laugh at ourselves then who can we laugh at? I guess we could laugh at the so-called normal people, lol. But how many "normal" people are there really? You have to have a sense of humor in this life, or else life would be way too boring.

Can you guys tell I am a bit hyper this morning?

Twisted, I'm glad you feel at home and we're happy to have you here.

Some of our members have epilepsy and related neurological issues, and the little smilies that move and blink can trigger a reaction. I know it's fun to use them, but we don't want to give anyone a seizure or a migraine.

Just a heads-up, and let us know if we can help you in any way.

olga

It's okay---you didn't know. I think we need to put a line in our rules about it. We need to be a little careful of our folks who get triggered by flashing and moving images.

Have fun!

olga

Archived